- Student drivers MUST always bring their valid Driver Licence.
- For your safety, student drivers are recommended to wear appropriate clothing, including sensible covered footwear (e.g. sneakers).
- NO passenger is allowed inside the vehicle during lessons, unless discussed and authorised by the instructor for security and safety reasons.
- A 24-hour notice is required if students want to reschedule or cancel their booking, otherwise a cancellation/rescheduling fee is incurred as agreed and explained, with the exceptions on an emergency/unforeseen circumstances.
- Student drivers who do not cancel their lesson 24-hour before the scheduled lesson time will not be refunded the fee for the cancelled lesson. If the fee was not paid in advance, the student will be required to pay on the next lesson.
- There will be no refund for the driving lessons or driving assessments taken.
- Current student drivers may hire the driving school car, if available, for their practical driving test if discussed with the instructor at ahead of time before hire.
- Your own car can be use for lessons if agreed and authorized by the instructor. Your car must be roadworthy and insured (full cover).
- Any form of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- A specific request of lessons by a student driver is granted after a driving assessment.
- Mobile phones should be on a silent mode during lessons.
- All iBelieve Driving School student driver’s records will be kept confidential for a period of 1-year, and will then be destroyed securely.
- In the light of the ever-changing COVID-19 situation, all student drivers must be double vaccinated, with a valid vaccine pass to show on their lesson day.
- Depending on the Government’s Traffic Light Systems, the instructor and students may be required to wear masks.
- Using the sign-in sheet or scanning the QR code is mandatory.
- If a student driver is feeling unwell and have COVID-related symptoms, it is recommended they stay at home.
Please note that all that all COVID-19 related policies have been taken from the advice of the Ministry of Health.
For any questions about any of these policies, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 021 232 8676.
Please be advised that these policies have been chosen for safety purposes.
iBelieve Driving School supports and promotes safe driving.